Remastered on pro-duplicated cassette with full face imprint, double-sided J-Card, Norelco case, and housed in hand-assembled custom jacket (100# French cover stock) with letterpress and rubber stamp print.
**Limited Edition of 50 transparent tinted cassettes**
**Digital available on August 31st via Backwoodz Studioz**
1. Sweet Micky [prod. ELUCID]
2. Rehearse with Ornette [prod. ELUCID]
3. Dettol [prod. Small Pro]
4. No Days Off [prod. August Fanon]
5. Fuhrman Tapes [prod. Messiah Musik & Willie Green]
6. Hunter [prod. ELUCID]
7. Alternate Side Parking [prod. August Fanon & Kenny Segal]
1. If He Holla (feat. Skech185) [prod. August Fanon]
2. Black Garlic [prod. Ohbliv]
3. VX [prod. ELUCID]
4. Vindaloo [prod. Messiah Musik]
5. ECOMOG [prod. Messiah Musik & Kenny Segal]
6. Bob Barker [prod. ELUCID]
7. Sudden Death [prod. Messiah Musik]
8. Root Farm [prod. Messiah Musik & ELUCID]
A distillate, by its very nature, is purified, clearer than that which is left in its wake. When we talk of finding the heart of something, what to make of the rest, of everything that is flayed away searching for an imagined greater truth. Then comes Victor Frankenstein in the boneyard, with a Tesla coil and a wooden wagon with a creaky wheel. Looking for freshly turned earth. Chances are they’re only a few feet deep, it’s cheap work, and they get lazy, same as anyone. The spade sinks right in, the ground is soft. It’s been a wet spell. The townspeople will be raging soon, but tonight, they sleep.
Armand Hammer is the duo of billy woods and ELUCID.